In Stand Out on LinkedIn, you’ll learn how to:
- 1. Transform your LinkedIn profile from ‘blah’ to ‘star’ in just one day
- 2. Create interesting, compelling content for your page – even if you hate writing
- 3. Use your photo and page banner to build a vibrant personal brand
- 4. Convince potential employers or clients that YOU are the right person to call
- 5. Add spark to your profile
- 6. Showcase your skills and experience without sounding pushy
- 7. Get your page in front of more viewers, by choosing exactly the right keywords to promote your skills
Here's what's covered in each lesson.
Lesson 1. How to stand out on LinkedIn. Pinpoint the strengths and weaknesses of your current profile page, by completing a self-assessment quiz. Develop your blueprint for writing a high impact profile. Discover 4 principles of successful personal branding.
Lesson 2. Post the right photo. Discover how to take the perfect profile shot. Take high quality selfies or brief a professional photographer. Make your page eye-catching with creative images that will sell your skills.
Lesson 3. Be keyword savvy. Choose and use the right keywords. This will bring the right viewers to your page, so you get more offers. Take the hard work out of developing keywords, using downloadable templates.
Lesson 4. Craft a power-packed headline and summary section. Sell your skills and talents with a high impact headline. Write a dazzling profile summary with minimal effort and maximum impact. This lesson includes downloadable templates to make writing a breeze.
Lesson 5. Put your skills in the spotlight. Pinpoint your most valuable skills. Describe them in ways that spotlight your expertise. Using cheat sheets and templates, create a wow-factor experience (CV) section.
Lesson 6. Showcase your talent. Use multi-media to beef up your experience section. Make sure YOU stand out in the digital crowd. Learn how to take your profile page to a new level with smart design choices.
Your course pack includes all this!
* Instructional videos for each lesson
* Summary sheets showing key points from each video
* Fill-in-the-blank activity sheets, so you can create top notch content in no time at all
* A comprehensive course manual, packed to the brim with tips and tools
* 3 free NLP mind programming audio sessions - to prime your mind for success
About your course presenter
Welcome! My name is Eleanor.
I'm a master trainer and success coach, based in Sydney. My passion is helping smart professionals - like you - to excel. In 2017, I set up Success Factor Academy to achieve my goal of training 100,000 people by 2020.I've already taught 50,000 people skills for career success. I’d love to work with you next.
Highlights of my career so far include:
- Directing an educational theatre company for 5 years
- Becoming a qualified trainer in 1994
- Working as a professional development officer at Macquarie University and the University of Sydney for over 15 years
- Delivering public courses at the University of Sydney's Centre for Continuing Education since 1996
- Running my own training and coaching business - Think Learn Succeed - since 2006
- Having my first book published in 2016. I'm currently working on the next one...so stay tuned!
Like you, I am a lifelong learner. My qualifications include a Bachelor’s degree in Social Anthropology, plus postgraduate qualifications in Applied Psychology and Adult Education. I’m also a Trainer/Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP). I am currently completing qualifications in Positive Psychology, too.
I only work with ambitious, success-focused people. I'd love to work with YOU next.
Praise for this course
Be the first to review this course.